CFA Summer Board Meeting and FPT Roundtable
For CFA’s upcoming Summer Meeting and FPT Roundtable this July in Saskatoon, SK, please note the following meeting information and recommendations to assist you in your respective planning/scheduling. The CFA will be working closely with our host province/provincial partner APAS to confirm all details. It should be noted that the July 20th date of the meeting/Government Reception is not fully confirmed, but we are still moving forward with this timeline.
CFA’s Summer board meeting will commence on the afternoon of July 18th, with the FPT Roundtable being held on July 20th. Below, you can find a high-level schedule to assist you with your travel bookings/schedule. It is recommended that our delegates consider booking their travel plans if applicable as soon as possible. We understand that there are several other industry conferences in Saskatoon the same week as the FPT Roundtable and there is a John Fogerty concert in Saskatoon on the evening of July 19th with an expected attendance of 31,000.
The government portion of the FPT Meeting of Agriculture Ministers are tentatively scheduled for July 20th to July 22nd.
Hotel Block for Summer Meeting: The CFA has blocked a series of rooms at the Delta Bessborough, book your rooms for Canadian Federation of Agriculture (CFA) Summer Meeting here.
Online Registration: The online registration will be $350.00 CDN per CFA delegate, and $400 for non-members.
Government-Hosted Evening Reception on July 20th (TBD): The CFA will be managing our stakeholder invitations and correspondence with the Government. More details will follow.
- Sunday, July 17th – CFA Staff and delegates begin arriving to Saskatoon (some will potentially arrive on morning of 18th)
- Monday, July 18th – (Afternoon) – APAS hosting CFA delegate tour (More information to come)
- Monday, July 18th – (Evening) – APAS hosting dinner (with transportation)
- Tuesday, July 19th – (All day) – CFA BoD meeting at Delta Bessborough
- Tuesday, July 19th – (Evening) – Spirits Canada Evening Reception (Location & time TBA)
- Wednesday, July 20th – ½ day (morning) – BoD meeting – possible stakeholder session from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Wednesday, July 20th – approx. 4:00pm (Saskatoon time) – CFA presents to FPT Ministers at Roundtable (TBD)
- Wednesday, July 20th (Evening) – CFA delegates & industry stakeholders attend Government-Hosted Reception (TBD)
*If you would like to attend virtually, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get further details.