WHEN: Tuesday, February 23, 1:00 p.m to Wednesday, February 24, 3:45 p.m.
WHERE: Ottawa Marriott Hotel, 100 Kent Street, Ottawa, ON
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23:
1:20-2:20: Ministers’ Panel on Issues & Opportunities for North American Farmers
- Honourable Lawrence MacAulay, Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food.
- Secretary Jose Eduardo Calzada Rovirosa, Mexico, Secretary of Agriculture, Livestock, Rural Development, Fisheries and Food.
- Moderator – Fred Gorrell, Assistant Deputy Minister, Market Industry Services Branch, AAFC.
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 24:
9:30-10:00 – Remarks, Conservative Party of Canada, Chris Warkentin, Agriculture Critic
10:00-11:30 – Panel: Social License: What the Value Chain is Looking for from Farmers
- Rory McAlpine, Senior VP Government and Industry Relations, Maple Leaf Foods.
- Bob Chant, Senior VP Corporate Affairs and Communications, Loblaw Companies Limited.
- George Greene, Founding Chair, Stratos Inc.
- Moderator: Chantelle Donahue, VP Corporate Affairs, Cargill.
1:00 – 1:30 pm – Remarks from Hon. Thomas Mulcair, Leader, New Democratic Party
For more information, please contact:
Jessica Goodfellow/Erin Kelly
CFA Director of Communications
613-236-3633 ext. 2322
Please register at email@example.com. There is no registration fee for media.